MORTIMER PARK IS A COVID SECURE LOCATION
AT WHICH ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING AND OTHER
GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AND ADVICE
WILL BE FOLLOWED BY STAFF
AND MUST BE COMPLIED WITH BY VISITORS
If you are attending the Outdoor Cinema, please read the following.
The screen will be mounted in front of the Grandstand, facing onto the First Team Pitch.
The viewing area on the pitch will be divided into boxes, which will be for a maximum of SIX people, who must be either be from the same household, made up of people from two households, who have declared to be a ‘bubble’, or up to six individuals if they can socially distance. Friends may occupy adjoining boxes.
Each pod will measure 3m x 3m and there will be a minimum of 1m distance between each box.
You may choose your own box(es) on arrival and should remain within that box for the duration, save for comfort breaks, when the general rules below must be followed. Bearing in mind the Social Distancing rules, you should not wander around, nor allow your children to do so.
A member of staff will take your food & drinks order(s) by visiting your box, and then deliver it to you. You should not visit the clubhouse to place an order.
All Mortimer Park Staff will be wearing masks, regularly washing their hands and using hand sanitiser.
We operate a Track & Trace system and, as you have booked this event, we already have your details to make contact if necessary.
This information applies specifically to the Outdoor Cinema. The rules applying to everyone visiting Mortimer Park at any time are as follows.
Please follow the rules to keep us all safe
WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU
Our priority is to keep our members, guests and staff safe so are following Government guidelines.
We are operating the Track & Trace system, so each person attending will be requested to provide a name and contact details. This information will be held securely, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and destroyed after 21 days.
THE CLUBHOUSE & GROUNDS RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS
Please respect and obey all social distancing guidelines
If you are displaying any of the following Coronavirus symptoms please do not come to Mortimer Park, but self-isolate and arrange a COVID-19 test.
Symptoms are, a high temperature, a new continuous cough, and/or a loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste
At all times, whilst at Mortimer Park, you must please follow these safety measures
• Maintain Social Distancing of 2 metres from all those outside of your Household or Support Bubble but, if this is not possible, you must maintain a distance of at least 1 metre
• Keep your hands and face as clean as possible and avoid touching your face
• Avoid being face-to-face with people if they are outside your Household or Support Bubble
• Minimise the number of people you spend time with, and the amount of time spent with each, whilst at the club unless they are in your Household or Support Bubble
On arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided
Please follow all one way systems around the site
Please remain seated for your drinks service. A server will take and deliver your order. Please leave all glasses on tables to be collected
Please follow all toilet and hygiene guidelines
• Please respect and obey all social distancing guidelines
• Only 1 person in each of the Ladies/Gents toilets at any one time
• Please follow the hand washing techniques provided and use hand sanitiser before entering and after leaving the toilets
• If the toilets are busy please queue maintaining the 2 metre distance
• Please place all tissue in the bins provided for your, and our staff’s, protection
Customers accompanied by your children, please be aware that you are responsible for supervising them at all times and that they should follow all guidelines
Please be aware that if the weather changes during a booking, we may not have space inside to accomodate you