MORTIMER PARK IS VERY CAREFULLY OPENING AGAIN
Starting on Thursday 9th July, we will be open every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout July and August.
Thursday and Friday nights will have the current Takeaway menu (see below) on offer alongside our bar being open for business. (The usual takeaway service will also still be available on Fridays) Sunny Saturday afternoons and evenings will be best spent on the patio with the bar open, whilst on Sundays we will be open from midday for a roast dinner (eaten at the club or takeaway) or for a good old fashioned Sunday session.
To begin with, most seating at the club will be outside on the patio and pitches, but we will in time allow more into the clubhouse, in line with whatever the regulations may from time to time permit. Here are your full opening time details, please note that, to begin with, pre-booking will be required in order for us to plan numbers safely.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MENUS
Sunday Lunch and all Takeaways only bookable by email
‘CAREFULLY’ IS THE KEY WORD
Our priority is to keep our members and staff safe so we will be following Government guidelines.
We will be operating the Track & Trace system, so each person attending will be requested to provide a name and contact details. This information will be held securely, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and destroyed after 21 days.
THE CLUBHOUSE & GROUNDS RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS
Please respect and obey all social distancing guidelines
If you are displaying any of the following Coronavirus symptoms please do not come to Mortimer Park, but self-isolate and arrange a COVID-19 test.
Symptoms are, a high temperature, a new continuous cough, and/or a loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste
At all times, whilst at Mortimer Park, you must please follow these safety measures
• Maintain Social Distancing of 2 metres from all those outside of your Household or Support Bubble but, if this is not possible, you must maintain a distance of at least 1 metre
• Keep your hands and face as clean as possible and avoid touching your face
• Avoid being face-to-face with people if they are outside your Household or Support Bubble
• Minimise the number of people you spend time with, and the amount of time spent with each, whilst at the club unless they are in your Household or Support Bubble
On arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided
Please follow all one way systems around the site
Please remain seated for your drinks service. A server will take and deliver your order. Please leave all glasses on tables to be collected
Please follow all toilet and hygiene guidelines
• Please respect and obey all social distancing guidelines
• Only 2 people in each of the Ladies/Gents toilets at any one time
• Please follow the hand washing techniques provided and use hand sanitiser before entering and after leaving the toilets
• If the toilets are busy please queue maintaining the 2 metre distance
• Please place all tissue in the bins provided for your, and our staff’s, protection
Customers accompanied by your children, please be aware that you are responsible for supervising them at all times and that they should follow all guidelines
Please be aware that if the weather changes during a booking, we may not have space inside to accomodate you