***APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED***
Luctonians Sports Club is seeking an experienced full time Events Manager to join our team to deliver quality end to end events management.
Our current range of events includes hospitality days, charity events, seminars, weddings, conferences, sports festivals and camping. This position is for someone who is looking for a challenge within a supportive and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Organising and coordinating a wide variety of events.
- Production of budgets and timelines for events.
- Event and booking hire for the clubhouse.
- Liaising and negotiating with chefs and suppliers.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support.
- Staff recruitment and training.
- Ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Managing both the operational and administrative functions of projects.
- The promotion and growth of Mortimer Park and Luctonians events via website, social media and other outlets.
- Maintaining the website and social media alongside volunteers.
- Assisting sponsorship committee, following up leads and potential sponsorship.
- Facilitate events committee meetings.
As well as experience in any of the above areas, we are looking for someone who is :
- Extremely organised with the ability to plan far ahead and for multiple events at the same time.
- A confident leader.
- A good communicator who can confidently speak to all levels within the club, where necessary utilising negotiation and reasoning skills.
- Able to work under pressure and unsociable hours.
- Versatile, able to use their initiative, work independently and have an attention to detail.
- More than anything keen to get stuck in!
If you are looking to join a team of passionate and driven individuals and have proven experience in any of the above areas we would like to hear from you.
Remuneration dependent upon experience.
If you wish to apply please contact Luctonians Sports Club sending a covering letter and CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Event Management: 1 year